Tuesday, July 24, 2007

About Faeries and Podcasting

I was away this weekend attending the Faerieworlds Festival in Veneta, Oregon. That was fun and I've got some pictures up, if you'd like to see them. Here's the link:
2007 Faerieworlds Festival Pix. I will be blogging a bit about the festival.

Also, on Friday, just before I left, I broadcast my latest excerpt from Graphic Liaisons. You can listen to it, or download it at: Adrianna's Podcasts

It was interesting as I went to check out my podcast site this morning to find that on the front page of podomatic.com, my podcast was listed there among the most active podcasts today. I don't know how long it will stay there, but it was pretty cool to see this morning. Currently, you can listen to podcasts of chapter excerpts from "The Boy Next Door," "Sylvie's Gift," "Nights in White Satin," "No Choice," and "Graphic Liaisons." I'll be broadcasting a new excerpt on Friday.

The other great thing about this weekend was the release of my latest story from Amber Heat, "Tempt Me Not" which is an erotic dark fantasy. Read a short excerpt and/or purchase it at: Tempt Me Not.

Hope your week is starting out to be a great one. :-)

Adrianna

No comments: