Friday, October 24, 2008

A New Contract, A Stunning Cover

A while back I signed a new contract with Loose Id for a gay contemporary erotic romance. I just received the cover for this story and I wanted to share it--it's gorgeous.

The short blurb: A package delivery, not meant for either, drives two passionate strangers together during the holidays. One's past could lead to the other's demise. This winter love affair could turn deadly.

My thanks to Marci Gass, the cover artist, for a stunning cover.

I really enjoyed writing The Messenger and I love the holidays, especially that first winter snow in December which is magical. And gifts? They come in all shapes and sizes, don't they?

But this delivery is a little different. And the messenger? Well, I guess you'll just have to wait and see.

"The Messenger" coming this winter from Loose Id.

Adrianna

No comments: