Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My Interview with Coach K! Talk Radio

Putting aside nervousness, my fear of public speaking, repetitive words, and a few spots of brain shutdown (g), my first radio interview is now behind me.

I was contacted recently to do the radio interview by Coach Keesha and it was scheduled for yesterday morning. Nerves aflutter, notes in front of me, headset on, and a glass of water at hand in case my throat totally closed up, I made it through. I stumbled a couple of times, but not too badly (I hope). :-) At least the hour went by fairly quickly.

This is a PG-13 rated talk show and I discuss the process of writing and creativity, support organizations, support groups, empowerment, and touch on a sundry of other topics.

Here's the link in case anyone is interested in listening to the broadcast.

Coach K! Talk Radio Show for Women seeks to support women in creating, meaning, purpose, creativity, health, joy, love and prosperity in their lives with topics that promote growth.

Coach K Talk Radio

Coach Keesha has a way of making you feel very at ease and it was really a pleasure chatting with her, even though speaking in public isn't on my "favorites" list. I didn't know what the questions would be beforehand, but we did chat on the phone for a bit a few days before just to become acquainted and I think, more to set my mind at ease. I had listened to one of her shows, the Law of Attraction, to get a feel for how she did things. She has some very interesting guests and I can highly recommend listening in.

It's always a good thing when your first experience with something is a positive one.


--
Adrianna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.