Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My bags are backed and I'm ready to go...

Next week I'll be headed out to Houston, Texas, for the RT Convention which runs from April 25 through April 29th, where there will be 800+ other passionate readers, writers, and publishers of the romance genre in all its glorious forms.

This is the week my friend from Montana and I spend away from family, jobs, and the like and enjoy a mutual passion for books, and gab and catch up long into the night. I'll also be there as an author and will be doing a book signing on Sunday.

I hope to see may online friends there, and if you see me, please, please come up and introduce yourself. Don't be shy.

So my bags are packed and I'm ready to go... I'm bringing my camera and will try to post some pictures here during the week so you can all share in some of the fun.

In the meantime, the day before I leave, Swan's Lake is scheduled for release. I'll post an excerpt just before I go, but in the meantime, you can read an excerpt at my website at http://www.adriannadane.com/swanslake.html.

Got to get back to finishing a few things up.

Technorati Profile

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.